Oatmeal and coconut cookies recipe
This oatmeal and coconut cookies recipe is very good to go with a tea or a port wine. Also works as a healthy snack between meals.
Give it a try, it is easy, healthy and very tasty.
- 200g fine oatmeal flakes
- 200g grated coconut
- 3 eggs
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- q.s. lemon zest
- Blend all ingredients in the blender – note: the dough may initially seem very hard, you should let it beat slowly and press the dough to mix well
- Remove from blender and make small dough balls by hand
- Put them in a baking tray and flatten a little bit with a fork
- Bake at about 180C degrees for 10 to 15 minutes
You may also want to try our Pastry Apple Pie