Beetroot Rice Recipe
Beetroot rice recipe. How about some red rice? It’s easy with the new recipe of this dry rice. For 4 people.
Very colorful and tasty. Give it a try and enjoy.
- 250g rice
- 1/2L water
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 beetroot
- q.b. salt
- Scrape the beetroot on a thin scraper
- Put the olive oil in a pan and take it into the stove. Light it up
- Add the rice and scraped beetroot
- On a separate pan/water boiler, bring the water to boil and add it to the pan with the rice and beetroot. Season with salt
- Let it cook over low heat until the water evaporates
- When you see no water, turn off the stove and let it finish cooking