Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Here’s a tasty recipe for pumpkin season. These pumpkin muffins are very tasty. With cinnamon and raisins. Try it!
- 100g brown or yellow sugar
- 150ml sunflower oil
- 200g grated pumpkin (as if grating carrot)
- 100g of raisin
- 3 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 200g yeast flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Put the oil and eggs in a bowl and mix very well
- Add the sugar and keep stirring
- Add the grated pumpkin, the zest of 1 lemon and the raisins. Mix well.
- Add the flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Keep mixing until the ingredients are well blended and creamy.
- Put paper cups into small cupcake shapes
- Distribute the mixture over the paper cups to about 3/4 of the height of the shapes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes