Bread pudding recipe
Do you have bread leftovers? Let’s do a bread Pudding. This recipe is perfect for your. You can do it with any kind of bread, preferably with gluten free bread.
Let’s make a sweet pudding with bread.
- 300g of bread
- 1/2L milk
- 100g brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- q.s. caramel to grease the pan
- Grease the pudding pan with the caramel and set aside
- Put the bread, milk, sugar, eggs and cinnamon in a blender and mix it for 5 minutes at full power
- Transfer it to the pudding pan
- Boil it in a water bath for about 1 hour
- Let it cool down. Remove from the pan and garnish with almond